Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Hunting In Islam

Tagged: 

• Hunting In Islam

Posted by Danial Khan on March 29, 2021 at 5:09 pm

Can anyone refer me a video of sir Javed ahmed ghamdhi where he talks about hunting in Islam ,, is it allowed how is it justified if it is allowed, thank you

Haseeb Faisal replied 1 year, 3 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Hunting In Islam

Haseeb Faisal updated 1 year, 3 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 29, 2021 at 7:08 pm

There are no videos of Ghamidi sahab in this regard, however, I know his opinion. Hunting is only allowed as a means of procuring food, not as a sport. As a principle, living things can only be killed for a justifiable purpose and it should be done in the most humane manner possible, given the situation.

• Danial Khan

Member March 29, 2021 at 7:18 pm

Yes, i also couldn’t find any video regarding this specific topic, my question basically is that even if you r hunting for food in this day and age we can find meat of many animals which are slaughtered in a most effective way that they suffer the least during the process, but still we choose to hunt down birds or other animals in a way where there is more chance of them getting shot in an area which would not result in instant death and they would be in agony before you could take their life away ,

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 30, 2021 at 12:10 am

Hopefully videos in this thread will help to understand the matter in principle:

Discussion 1585

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register