Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Are There Any Other Scholars Who Have The Same Ghamidi Sahab Opinion On 'Parda'

• Are There Any Other Scholars Who Have The Same Ghamidi Sahab Opinion On 'Parda'

Posted by Hamza Ali on April 2, 2021 at 3:59 am

Are there any other scholars who have the same ghamidi Sahab opinion on ‘Parda’? I’m wondering is ghamidi sahab the only person to understand this concept of parda correctly in the entire history of 1400 years? How is that even possible?

Ahsan replied 1 year, 5 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Are There Any Other Scholars Who Have The Same Ghamidi Sahab Opinion On 'Parda'

Ahsan updated 1 year, 5 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • Haris Virk

Moderator April 2, 2021 at 4:40 am

Assalam-u-Alaikum! Please refer to the following video from 36:46 to 39:14

https://youtu.be/CycDzRMpL3k?t=2205

• Zayf Shakir

Member April 2, 2021 at 6:45 am

And how it is not possible? Is there mentioned in Quran or somewhere else that a concept understood later won’t be considered as authentic?

• MOHAMMAD MOINUDDIN HYDER

Member October 24, 2022 at 12:28 pm

There is a narrative of prophet PBUH that my ummah will not gather on the false

So if ghamidi saabs opinion is unique and very different to all the previous scholars then either ghamidi saab is correct or the previous scholars.

So if previous scholars are wrong then entire ummah gathered on their opinions.

And every new things every new opinion in deen is a bidaat and every bidaat is zillah and every zillah lead to jahanum.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 24, 2022 at 12:33 pm

Please see the following to understand what is being said in the referenced Hadith narration (Trimidhi 2167):

Discussion 51923 • Reply 51977

• Haris Virk

Moderator April 2, 2021 at 6:54 am

Please also refer to this for further elaboration: from 24:21 to 29:10

https://youtu.be/qWqDNNToauc?t=1461

• Hamza Ali

Member April 2, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Wa’alaikum Assalam! Thank you so much for this reply, this really helped!

Would be awesome if anyone can told me ‘are there any books of these respected scholars (scholars that ghamidi sahab talked about in this video, sharing same parda opinion) i hope i explained my question properly..

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 2, 2021 at 11:59 am

We have the book of God and the sunnah of the prophet SAW with us. Ghamidi sahab has provided us with his understanding of the relevant verses as well as any historical accounts with evidence. If we find his evidence acceptable then even if the entire world disagrees with him, we must accept his understanding. On the other hand, if there are gaps in the provided evidence, then we should not accept it and highlight those gaps so that Javed Ahmed Ghamidi has a chance to revisit his understanding. The count or names of scholars who agree or disagree is largely irrelevant.

For reference, here are all the relevant videos from Response to 23 Questions:

Discussion 22603

• Hamza Ali

Member June 9, 2021 at 5:29 am

Would be great if i can get any link to access the book Ghamidi sahab is talking about (Amir gazdar’s book on parda)!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register