Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Ghamidi Sb Views On Ali Dashti's Book

Tagged: 

• Ghamidi Sb Views On Ali Dashti's Book

Posted by Sajjad Ahmad on April 2, 2021 at 4:56 am

I need Ghamidi Sahib’s views regarding the objections raised against Quran and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Ali Dashti’s Book:Twenty Three Years: A Study of the Prophetic Career of Mohammad.

Ahsan replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Ghamidi Sb Views On Ali Dashti's Book

Ahsan updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator April 2, 2021 at 6:53 am

Piracy of books is not encouraged in this forum. I am removing the link from your post.
    Kindly in future just provide reference of book and possible page number or chapter name.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 2, 2021 at 7:28 pm

Unfortunately Ghamidi sahab doesn’t publish book reviews, however, if there are concepts that you find credible in that book, Ghamidi sahab might have already discussed them. If you post a question around a concept or an argument made in the book, we should be able to help you understand Ghamidi sahab’s viewpoint in that regard.

• Sajjad Ahmad

Member April 3, 2021 at 11:09 am

You can buy this book online no issue and this book makes serious objections on Quran and Prophet (pbuh),all are mentioned there and the author (Ali Dadhti) was a renowned Irani scholar who himself was once a religious person and was killed for writing this book, this book needs a serious reply to benefit all, ask Ghamidi sb to make a video lecture at Least

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 3, 2021 at 11:19 am

As I said earlier, to my knowledge, Ghamidi sahab has already discussed the issues that he raised. Concepts like miracles, what evidence we have to claim the Quran as the word of God etc. are all discussed by Ghamidi sahab. If there’s a a particular concept in the book that you find credible, please post a question around that and we should be able to help you understand Ghamidi sahab’s viewpoint in that regard.

• Sajjad Ahmad

Member April 4, 2021 at 7:05 pm

I follow Ghamidi sb but never seen a lecture of him regarding work by this author (Ali Dadhti), send me a link if he actually did that, don’t want to reproduce objections of his book over here for obvious reason, this is not a book written by some ordinary person, author was a prominent scholar of religion from Iran and lost his life for this book, won’t take much time of Ghamidi Sb if he wishes to read it & the last thing that his objections are related to grammar of Arabic language, some decisions of prophet and not the miracles, I am sure if Ghamidi Sb wishes to respond then it is going to be a huge thing because Ali Dashti’s book is a big problem for followers of Islam and a huge support for Islam haters.

• Ahsan

Moderator April 5, 2021 at 1:09 am

There is no specific video related to Ali Dashti book.
    What Faisal sb mean is there are responses of Ghamidi sb on such issues. Eg why no miracle or mistakes in Quran etc.
    This is open community you can write any issue openly. We will try to help to find Ghamidi sb response to it. You can search threads, may be you will find exact question already posted.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register