Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Waqia Hira

• Waqia Hira

Posted by Hafiz Ijaz on April 3, 2021 at 2:46 am

Sir, As you mentioned in series no 47, Warqa bin noufal was in kaaba for tawaf and he met with Nabi(pbuh) by chance. We know he became christian and he has knowledge of jewism, as per my knowledge christian or jews never performed tawaf in kaaba.

Please elaborate this point. Thanks

Altamash Ali replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Altamash Ali

Member April 3, 2021 at 4:39 am

Introspecting your question i found it reasonable.

because those who performed Tawaf most of them were doing Naked around the Kaaba.

And Warqa Accepted christianity so it seems like he was more into jewish tradition and which was to an extent was pure

so Warwa performed Tawaf?

Answer is :- No, Warqa was not performing Tawaf Ghamidi sahab read what is not written in Book of Seerah of Ibn Hisham

i would like to suggest u to read by yourself what is written in book of Seerah of ibn hisham i have upoladed the Picture of that Page you can read by yourself and i highlighted it.

you can get book of seerah of ibn hisham here if u want on internet Archive of Seerat Ibn Hisham (Urdu)

so the image that i have uploaded of seerah ibn hisham below say that :-

“JAB RASOOLALLAH ﷺ NE JAB APNA AITAKAF POORA FARMA LIYA TO LAUTE AUR VAISA HI KIYA JAISA AAP KIYA KARTE THE KI KAABATULLAH SE IBTIDA KEE. IS KA TAWAF FARMAYA. TO WARQA BIN NOUFAL AAP ﷺ SE ISEE HAALAT ME MILE KI AAPﷺ KAABA TULLAH KA TAWAF FARMA RAHE THE. TO KAHA AE MERE BHAI KE BETE TUM NE KYA SUNA AUR KYA DEKHA VO MUJH SE TO BAYAN KARO…………..”

to Part 47 – Pehli Wahi ka Waqia , Ghar e Hira wali video ke 31:25 ke hisse me Ghamidi saahab ne shayad Ghalti se apni taraf se yeh baat jod di hai.

Because in Seeratun Nabi of ibn hisham only written thing is that Naufal met Prophet (ﷺ) when he was busy in tawaf as he was doing since his young age. and noufal met him at that point.

It can be possible that Warqa bin noufal knew that Prophet ﷺ will come to kaaba as he does eveery year so he waited near kaaba and he met that Rehamatullil Aalameen there to get Faiz of the Messenger of God.

🙂

Salam.Slight Smile

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register