Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Beard – Any Scholars Agree With Ghamidi Sahab?

• Beard – Any Scholars Agree With Ghamidi Sahab?

Abdullah Ziyad updated 3 years ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 5, 2021 at 4:29 pm

In my knowledge there are a few imams who do not consider beard to be obligatory, however, that’s not important.

What matters most is the evidence provided by Ghamidi sahab and other scholars for their respective understanding. Ghamidi sahab has collected all the narrations regarding beard, which majority scholars use as the basis for their stance on obligation of beard, and have explained the error in a lot of detail.

Please read and watch the videos in the following thread:

Discussion 1261

• Abdullah Ziyad

Member April 6, 2021 at 7:39 am

Peace,

To my knowledge some considered it not obligatory but all considered part of deen.Please clarify anyone from the Ummah who had views like Ghamidi sb please also tell views of Imam Farahi about this.

• Faizan Ahmed

Member April 6, 2021 at 10:15 am

Islahi sab considered it the “fashion of the prophet” and recommended Muslims to keep it. Not sure about Farahi sab

• Haseeb Faisal

Member April 6, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Do you mind elaborating on what it means for something to be “considered part of deen”? I’m just curious.

• Abdullah Ziyad

Member April 7, 2021 at 1:42 am

It means that many scholars say it is Fardh.Some say it is not Fardh but it is a part of deem because Nabi guided us to have it.Ghamidi sb says that it is not even a part of deen,the reason that Nabi told us to keep it was that if u have to grow something then it should be beard.In other words,Ghamidi sb doesnt consider it as deen or as a direct guidance of deen in itself,hope u get my point brother.what I want to know is that is there any other schilar that agreed with Allama Ghamidi sb.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register