Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Why People Practice Shirk?

• Why People Practice Shirk?

Posted by Jawad Anwar on April 8, 2021 at 9:35 am

AOA I was listening to Albayan surah Araf during which Ghamidi sb said that people practice shirk without any benefit ( baylazzat gunnah) to which I humbly disagree. On giving considerable though I have come to a conclusion that people get trap into jugglery of merchants of Shirk who deceive them that they can benefit them in this life knowing they do do any thing for them . I will give an example that Pharroh knew that Musa’s God is God but he doesn’t want to relinquish his powers to end shirk , similar Quresh does not want to quit shirk as their entire fanaancialand social infrastructure was built on the shirk they wereperforming . In this world no sufi or anyone will give you any tip or any chilla for your next life rather they try to trap innocent people to end sufferings of this life . I would call them innocent because they are not in touch with Quran and they don’t understand Allah’s book . We must realise that in this life it’s a test for humanity for shukar or sabr and objective of all of our religious practice and duas is for entrance into heavenAnd any religious activity performed other than Quran and sunnah’s teaching for the this world is considered shirk and it’s important that we realise it’s form .it’s Duniya in which we want to have results not Akarat. If we keep our goals for heaven and blessings in Next life no one will ever do shirk. JazakAllah

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Why People Practice Shirk?

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 8, 2021 at 10:00 am

Sorry but what is your question?

All discussions on Ask Ghamidi must start with a question. Please see the Code of Conduct below:

Code of Conduct

When a response is posted, you’re more than welcome to present your own understanding and continue the discussion forward.

• Munnoo Khan

Member April 8, 2021 at 10:44 am

مسلم امّت میں شیطان نے غلط فہمی پیدا کر دی ہے کہ وہ شرک سے پاک ہے یعنی وہ شرک نہیں کر سکتی – اس غلط فہمی کی بنا پر یہ امّت شرک کے نت نئے طریقوں کو رائج کرنے میں مصروف ہے جبکہ شرک اس قدر عظیم گناہ ہے کہ الله تعالیٰ قرآن میں فرماتا ہے

(Qur’an 6:82) الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ

جو لوگ ایمان لائے اور انہوں نے اپنے ایمان میں شرک نہیں ملایا امن انہیں کے لیے ہے اور وہی راہ راست پر ہیں

For full article, click this link: https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/%DA%A9%DB%8C%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%DB%81-%DA%A9%D8%A8%DA%BE%DB%8C-%D8%B4%D8%B1%DA%A9-%D9%86%DB%81%DB%8C%DA%BA-%DA%A9%D8%B1-%D8%B3%DA%A9%D8%AA%DB%8C-%D8%9F%D8%9F.760816/

• Jawad Anwar

Member April 8, 2021 at 10:45 am

I am sorry to violate the code of conduct, I thought it’s forum for general discussion. Pls accept apologies

Regards

• Jawad Anwar

Member April 8, 2021 at 10:47 am

Dear Faisal bhai

I am sorry to violate the code of conduct. I thought it’s a forum for general discussion. Pls accept apologies

Regards

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 8, 2021 at 11:10 am

No worries. To err is human.

We have to use these measures to ensure that Ask Ghamidi remains a good learning resource where people don’t just needlessly share or discuss whatever they like. This way we can also properly tag and categorize focused discussions. I hope that you will understand.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register