Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Importance Of Miraj

• Importance Of Miraj

Posted by Hassaan Adil on April 9, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Is there any importance of Miraj (Why it happened and was included in Quran and Ahadith)

If it has any Importance…. is it really matter that if it was physical or a dream?

another question i want to know that if there is anything from SAHI HADITHS but it is not in Quran(and off course it isnt against Quran) …. so didn’t the thing is included in Islam?

Umer replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Importance Of Miraj

Umer updated 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator April 9, 2021 at 4:44 pm

The importance of Mairaj has been explained in the following excerpt from Al-Bayan by Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 29765 • Reply 30256

Whether it was a physical experience or a spiritual one is irrelevant when we see it from perspective of God, since He has authority over all the physical and metaphysical realms. But it only becomes a matter of further study when prevalent opinion seems to go against how Quran itself describes this journey.

As far as Ahadith related to this event are concerned, Ghamidi Sahab has explored and presented his critique from the very Hadith corpus, where four different events were mixed by people and considered as one. Please see detailed videos here:

Discussion 45425

• Hassaan Adil

Member April 10, 2021 at 5:16 am

brother i meant to say that If Miraj happened…. what was the purpose to include this in a book of Hikmat (The Quran) that is for all nations and for all comming eras…. i read the things that you reffered…its holds information about the Miraj

and the 3 question about Hadith… i saw Javad Ahmed Ghamdi video( that was satisfying)… but i want to know a general view… that if any Sahi Hadith that is not in Quran and off course it isn’t against Quran…. is it Included in Deen e Islam

• Umer

Moderator April 10, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Regarding your first part, please read the following response carefully:

Discussion 29765 • Reply 30256

It was a great prophecy shown to Prophet Muhammad (sws) i.e. the signs that besides the Haram of Makkah, now the land of Palestine and its status as the centre of monotheism will also be given in the custodianship of the Ishmaelites. After Abraham’s migration from Babylon, God chose two locations where two mosques were constructed at His own behest and were made the centres of monotheism for the whole world. One of them is the Arabian peninsula and the other is Palestine. The former is very barren and infertile while the latter is extremely lush and fertile. For this reason, it is called “the land of milk and honey” in ancient scriptures. The words of the Quran الَّذِيْ بارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ point to this land and in this way explicitly determine that the distant mosque being referred to is the mosque of Jerusalem. It is stated that one night the Almighty took His servant from the Haram Mosque to the Distant Mosque. How did this happen? In verse 60 ahead, the Quran has specified that this journey took place in a dream (ruya) that was shown to the Prophet (sws).

Quran is indeed for all humanity till the day of judgement but Quran is Sarguzisht-e-Inzaar of Prophet Muhammad (Sws) which means, the in addition to Quran’s universal guidance, Quran also doumented the last establishment of Allah’s adalat on Bani-Israel and Bani-Ismael which is in itself a proof of Prophethood for Prophet Muhammad (sws). Therefore, Quran serves both these purposes.

Regarding your question about Hadith corpus, once we are satisfied about the health of chain of narrators and the context been in accordance with Quran and Sunnah, it is obligatory on us to follow that Hadith as being a part of religion. Please see the following response as well:

Discussion 21789 • Reply 21983

• Hassaan Adil

Member April 10, 2021 at 1:16 pm

??

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register