Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Seeing Allah In Dream

Tagged: ,

• Seeing Allah In Dream

Posted by Muhammad Imran on April 13, 2021 at 6:47 am

بعض بزرگ اپنے کتابوں میں لکھتے یا کہتے ہے کہ ہم نے اللہ کو خواب میں دیکھا ۔ کیا ایسا ممکن ہے؟

اللہ کا دیدار اس دنیا میں ممکن ہے خواب میں یا جھاگتے ہوئے؟

Yusuf replied 1 year, 5 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Seeing Allah In Dream

Yusuf updated 1 year, 5 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • Munnoo Khan

Member April 13, 2021 at 7:03 am
  • Haris Virk

Moderator April 13, 2021 at 7:36 am

Assalam-u-Alaikum! The entire basis of religion in this worldy life stands on the idea of “Iman Bil-Ghaib” i.e., believing without seeing. So, in this life, while we can understand the case of religion, we cannot see God because it’s part of the test. The Quran and all other sources of Islam clearly assert that it is not possible for human eyes to comprehend God.

Please refer to the following thread for a detailed response: Discussion 18914

Stay blessed.

• Umer

Moderator April 14, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Please see this response specifically answering your question (first question in Part-5). However, it is recommended to watch the whole thread to develop an in-depth understanding of what are dreams and how to interpret them:

Discussion 46546 • Reply 46546

• Yusuf

Member November 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm

@faisalharoon Please see @UmerQureshi reply…here you can find video where ghamidi sab talking about seeing Allah in dream..but there was one video where he was talking about same thing I am unable to find that one…please tell if I have understood something wrong…I am sorry if I have said something which ghamidi sabh has not said in my previous question…I can be wrong.. but my main point is to understand my query.

• Afia Khan

Member November 28, 2021 at 3:14 pm

This was my question too for today’s askGhamidi session. We discuss this in our Aqeeda class. So many people claimed and there are some personal experiences too. I would love to ask this to Ustadh Sahab, if will get chance inshallah.

• Umer

Moderator November 29, 2021 at 4:24 am

You’re free to ask any question but this specific question has already been answered by Ghamidi Sahab in the above link shared by me.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register