Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Al-Kitab And Moving Of Throne Of Saba

Tagged: ,

• Al-Kitab And Moving Of Throne Of Saba

Posted by Saood Abbasi on April 16, 2021 at 12:54 am

Assalaam alaikum. I have developed an understanding of the instantaneous displacement of the throne of Saba in the light of computer Science. Just wish if Ghamidi Sahib can verify that my understanding doesn’t clash with Quran or Hadeeth.

From my limited knowledge of Quran, I understand that Alkitab contains a huge database containing most comprehensive metadata of even the tiniest particle of this universe including its location in the universe.

So if a person knows the coding language of the database of Alkitab, he/she can change the location of any object in the universe in zero time with the permission of Allah SWT. So, my feeling is that, that was the knowledge (and authority) which Allah SWT mentioned in Quran was given to a companion of the prophet Suleman. So, the throne didn’t move essentially. It just disappeared at its original location and reappeared in front of Prophet Suleman, peace be upon him, in no time.

Just wondering if Respected Ghamidi Sahib or any other learned scholar could identify any mistake in the above understanding of mine.

Jazaak Allah Khairan.

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Al-Kitab And Moving Of Throne Of Saba

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator April 16, 2021 at 2:33 am

Kindly refer to following video for comment on Al kitab from 42:30 to 43:45

We cannot comment on the process as we have no knowledge of it.

• Saood Abbasi

Member April 18, 2021 at 1:25 am

Jazaak Allah Khairan brother Ahsan

I agree with that principle.

However, I feel that some متشابہات are time specific. Quran is miracle for all times till the end of this world. So, the meaning of some of the متشابہات are opened up by Allah SWT from time to time based upon the progress of human knowledge and attaining the ability to understand those آیات. For example, the آیات of embryonic development were only completely understood by human when microscopes were developed and extensive studies were done In this regard.

• Ahsan

Moderator April 18, 2021 at 3:59 am

Same embroyology was described by ancient herbew and greeks literature before Quran was revealed. Atoms was described by democritus. Hence, claiming it be time specific is logical fallacies in my opinion.

Because of these type logical fallacies, i prefer not to comment on something which is isnt clear by Quran itself.

Also when put in context, Quranic verses have single meaning.

For understanding mutashabihat verse refer to this thread Discussion 1241

The verse you mention 10:61 talks about recording of what people are doing. For furhter reading you can refer to albayan.

• Saood Abbasi

Member April 16, 2021 at 5:40 am

One thing I missed to mention is that, I feel that the material existence of this universe is just a physical reflection of the huge database of facts contained in Alkitab. A corollary is a computer game where we see an imaginary world on screen which is just a 2D reflection of the 3D data residing in the memory of computer. Alkitab has 4D data (space plus time) and at any given instance we see it’s 3D reflection in this universe.

Allah SWT knows the reality.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 16, 2021 at 8:46 am

Where do you get your definition of Al-Kitab from? Al-Kitab generally means the law or the book depending upon the context that it’s used in. The definition you provided is nowhere in the Quran or the Hadith.

Discussion 37066 • Reply 37076

and

Discussion 37066 • Reply 37075

• Saood Abbasi

Member April 18, 2021 at 1:36 am

Assalaam Alaikum brother Faisal, I have quoted here the verse which constituted my understanding of Alkitab as the master database of the universe.

• Saood Abbasi

Member April 18, 2021 at 12:58 am

وَمَا تَكُونُ فِي شَأْنٍ وَمَا تَتْلُو مِنْهُ مِن قُرْآنٍ وَلَا تَعْمَلُونَ مِنْ عَمَلٍ إِلَّا كُنَّا عَلَيْكُمْ شُهُودًا إِذْ تُفِيضُونَ فِيهِ وَمَا يَعْزُبُ عَن رَّبِّكَ مِن مِّثْقَالِ ذَرَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَلَا أَصْغَرَ مِن ذَٰلِكَ وَلَا أَكْبَرَ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ

And, [O Muhammad], you are not [engaged] in any matter or recite any of the Qur’an and you [people] do not do any deed except that We are witness over you when you are involved in it. And not absent from your Lord is any [part] of an atom’s weight within the earth or within the heaven or [anything] smaller than that or greater but that it is in a clear register.

Qur’an 10:61

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 18, 2021 at 10:14 am

In Quran verse 10:61 the word used is كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ (kitab-um-mubeen) which is referring to God’s knowledge that encompasses everything.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register