Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Need References (truth)

• Need References (truth)

Posted by Fatimah on April 18, 2021 at 2:56 pm

I am a research student, everytime I hear about something I am interested to know I get into deep to find authentic references.

So everytime I come across video interviews about ex.ahmadis why they left their firqa. And all of them share somehow the same reasons. One of the prominent reasons they converted is after reading mirza ghulam Ahmad books where he has written unacceptable and nauzbillah foul language for Islam, prophet, sahaba etc(thats what these ex ahmadis say).

I am interested to read his books to find if it’s true but I want to keep focus on learning Quran and ahadees at the moment.

My question is from ghamidi sahab if the above info. Is true about mirza ghulam Ahmad books because I remember once he mentioned he has read his books.

I want to if it’s really true because I have a few Ahmadi friends and I worry about them.

JazakAllah.

Waqas Siddique replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Need References (truth)

Waqas Siddique updated 3 years ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • Waqas Siddique

Member April 18, 2021 at 3:34 pm

AoA,

I have listened to almost all the video lectures of Ghamidi Sb regarding this topic. Ghamidi Sb believes that sufism/tasawwuf is a parallel religion and Akabir sufiya have always deviated from the Quranic teachings even in the fundemental matters e.g tawheed, nabuwwat, Shariat, tabeer-e-deen and Maqsad-e-deen.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian was also a sufi in his opinion who did the same thing. The difference however is that the message or dawat of sufiya was restricted to Khawas or Akhas-ul-khawas only while the message of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was directed to whole humanity, hence he faced more criticism as well.

As far as his books are concerned, i have never seen ghamidi sb qouting passages from his books showing his foul language or defamation of Islam. Ghamidi Sb restricts himself to principle/usooli discussion only.

However, i have personally read Roohani khazain, Baraheen-e-Ahmadiyya, Aik ghalti ka izala, Kishti-e-nooh, Tazkira and other books and i found alot of questionable passages and false prophecies. That is my humble review.

Regards

• Fatimah

Member April 18, 2021 at 3:40 pm

It’s a matter of guiding someone to right path. I have some references infront of me and I would want someone who has read his books to show it to me.

The false prophecies are not false to them. I have been in discussion with an ahmadi since a very long time and we both have decided that we will guide each other whoever is on right path. I have read everything she share with me and I am not satisfied that’s why my own research is in process but I want someone to show me this ‘info’ from mirza ghulam Ahmad books if it’s really true.

• Waqas Siddique

Member April 18, 2021 at 3:50 pm

His prophecies objectively turned out to be false unless we become extremely biased and intentionally interpret them in a ridiculous manner to make them appear true.

However, the right approach of discussion would be to discuss the most fundemental difference with Ahmadis just like Ghamidi Sb discussed with Ansar Raza of Canada.

• Fatimah

Member April 18, 2021 at 6:24 pm

Please share the video link?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register