Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Praying Namaz While Having The Urge To Use The Washroom

Tagged: ,

• Praying Namaz While Having The Urge To Use The Washroom

Posted by Zuhair on April 19, 2021 at 6:04 pm

I often face this situation and I guess many people do that a person does wudu and then tries to keep it as long as possible and controls the urge to urinate/defecate just so he does not have to do wudu again or if someone is in a hurry. So my question is that in this situation we can pray right if we do not break it(passing of wind etc)?

Haris Virk replied 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Praying Namaz While Having The Urge To Use The Washroom

Haris Virk updated 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Haris Virk

Moderator April 20, 2021 at 5:37 am

Assalam-u-Alaikum! While there really is no issue as long as you have wuzu, however, one should take into account the fact that it is not only unhealthy to forcefully contain it but it could also lead to a lack of concentration in namaz. Considering these two things, you can decide for yourself according to the circumstances.

• Haseeb Faisal

Member May 11, 2021 at 6:44 pm

If someone were to pass wind and therefore need to perform wudu again, do they also need to clean the private parts? And if not, why is that, and would this act (of cleaning the private parts) be considered prohibited for being an innovation?

• Haseeb Faisal

Member May 11, 2021 at 6:50 pm

If this cleaning is not required, then why does passing wind break wudu in the first place?

• Haris Virk

Moderator May 12, 2021 at 2:25 am

This question is not related to the original thread. Please feel free to create a new discussion.

The discussion "Praying Namaz While Having The Urge To Use The Washroom" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now