Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Satanic Music Industry

Tagged: , , ,

• Satanic Music Industry

Posted by Hamza Ali on April 21, 2021 at 10:38 am

Music industry is considered to be controlled by Satan. I’ve seen a ton of videos in which celebrities are accepting this concept. Some celebs like the Christian Bale thanked Satan in an award show on screen. Even some christians consider this concept true.

In many music videos, musicians openly confirm that they sold they’re souls to the devil. They also write lyrics in there music promoting satanism.

Now keeping all of this infront of my mind, i want to know will it be halal to listen to these types of music? Becoming a singer is okay really? Is the devil (Iblees) really controlling the music industry?I’m also planning to get a guitar soon.

Apologies if my question doesnt make sense, i just wanted to put it out there.

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Satanic Music Industry

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Zayf Shakir

Member April 21, 2021 at 12:38 pm

The whole notion of illuminati has become really contentious in past few years. So people like to associate themselves with it in order to be in a controversies. Christian Bale did thank satan for the inspiration for his role of Dick Cheney i think this character has something similar to satanic character so thats why he kinda mocked satan not really thanked him.

As you mentioned of buying a guitar so that won’t make you satanic puppet. Now if you are planning to go to Hollywood that’s also completely fine because every industry has something wicked and vicious. Music being halal or haram depends on the content of it. As Ghamidi sir said if a song has five things mentioned in Quran 7:33 then its haram.

Don’t believe in conspiracy theories. Satan in there to manipulate you throughout your whole life but surely satan doesn’t have the power to make someone star.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 21, 2021 at 1:23 pm

In most matters relating to religion, we should understand things in their principle, and apply those principles to our individual situations. Generalizations are neither possible nor fruitful. In fact, a lot of times they’re counterproductive.

As a matter of principle, anything with shirk or an immoral aspect is haram. Also in principle, all kinds of art are halal as long as the former principle is not violated. In light of these two principles, I think that you should be able to judge your own situation and make an informed decision. As far as conspiracies, we are very strongly advised to stay away from them and make our decisions on what we can verify.

The discussion "Satanic Music Industry" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now