Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Taharat And Bladder Problem

Tagged: , ,

• Taharat And Bladder Problem

Posted by Osama satti on April 22, 2021 at 5:04 pm

Asalamualaikum. I have bladder problem due to which when i urinate,a few drops of urine are left and after some time they come out.now that time is not short enough that i can can wait wait and even if i wait when i get up after some time the drop comes out.i have researched about it alot some scholors say that we are not allowed to squeeze our private parts and we should not sit for more than 3 to 5 minutes because its unatural and some say that you have to do istibra. Due to this confusion i am unable to find a proper solution. If i wait for some time and then wash my private part after the drop has come out, should i have to wash my jeans as well?what should i do in this situation?thankyou

Umer replied 1 year, 10 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Taharat And Bladder Problem

Umer updated 1 year, 10 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 29, 2021 at 9:36 am

There is no such prohibition to touch or squeeze your part to clean it. It is rather advisable to do so. It usually happens what you states and it is normal. Even after that drops comes it makes your wudu abolished. You need not to wash jeans Every time. But If you feel it is filthy enough, you may wash or change it.

• Haseeb Faisal

Member February 27, 2022 at 9:13 am

Is there any prohibition on sitting on the toilet for a little bit longer after urinating just to make sure that any drops of urine are released and do not cause botheration later? I think Mr. Osama also brought this point up as something that is discouraged.

JazakAllah

• Umer

Moderator February 28, 2022 at 6:07 am

There is no such prohibition.

• Afia Khan

Member April 29, 2021 at 9:49 am

What about using of some liners for the problem?

• Umer

Moderator July 27, 2021 at 4:50 am
  • ashif ahmed

Member June 11, 2022 at 9:01 am

ek sawal reh gaya clear kar de ki agar kapdo har bar dhona mushkil hota hei toh agar kisiko yeh ho jaye kya kapdo ko bhi najarandaj kiya jaa sakta kyuki Jan bujkar us shaqs ne karte ko nehi bahaya aur yeh waswasa bhi hota Kai bar kya usko ignore Kiya ja sakta hei har bar check karte rehne se bhi OCD ka chance hei halaki yeh bhi ho sakta hei Katra shach me nikal aya ho

• Umer

Moderator June 12, 2022 at 1:21 am

Ji bilkul, jaisa kai Hassan Sahab nai kaha kai is beemari ki surat main insan kai apnay zoq par hai kai woh kab kapray badalta hai aur kitni dair tak bardasht kar sakta hai aisay kapron ko.

• ashif ahmed

Member June 12, 2022 at 3:49 am

ji shukriya iska matlab har bar kapde change karna shart nehi hei agar majburi ho ya mushaqqat ho ..?

• Umer

Moderator June 13, 2022 at 8:39 am

Ji aisa hi hai.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register