Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Quran 41:11 – The Big Bang Theory

Tagged: 

• Quran 41:11 – The Big Bang Theory

Posted by Rafi Sheikh on April 24, 2021 at 4:20 am

AoA hope all are well. 3 question in total

ثُمَّ ٱسۡتَوَىٰۤ إِلَى ٱلسَّمَاۤءِ وَهِیَ دُخَانࣱ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلۡأَرۡضِ ٱئۡتِیَا طَوۡعًا أَوۡ كَرۡهࣰا قَالَتَاۤ أَتَیۡنَا طَاۤىِٕعِینَ ﴿ ١١ ﴾

• ابوالاعلی مودودی:

پھر وہ آسمان کی طرف متوجہ ہوا جو اُس وقت محض دھواں تھا اُس نے آسمان اور زمین سے کہا “وجود میں آ جاؤ، خواہ تم چاہو یا نہ چاہو” دونوں نے کہا “ہم آ گئے فرمانبرداروں کی طرح” (11)

Fussilat, Ayah 11

#1) Ayat above is this what scientists call the Big Bang theory, so where he ordered them to happen (bang/blast)?

#2) Is traveeh mandatory and is it 8 or 20?

#3) Viter. Which one 2+1 or like Maghreb 3?

My apologies the mire I did the mire I realize how much there are differences. What if I don’t care and just do what Aqa pbuh did. (You do not need to answer this as I am just venting).

JazakAllah

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Quran 41:11 – The Big Bang Theory

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator April 24, 2021 at 4:45 am

Sicne they are unrealted question.
    Ask each question separately.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 24, 2021 at 10:49 am

Quran 41:11 is not about the Big Bang. The Big Bang theory attempts to describe the very beginning of the universe. If you read 41:11 in context, the event described here is after the creation of earth which might have taken thousands or even millions of years.

The Nebular Hypothesis is most probably what the verse 41:11 is describing, which in the world of science is an explanation of the formation of our solar system.

For other questions, please create new discussions as pointed out by Ahsan sahab. Only one question is allowed per discussion.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register