Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Why God Created Such A Huge Universe?

Tagged: , ,

• Why God Created Such A Huge Universe?

Posted by Arsalan Riaz on April 26, 2021 at 7:15 am

If we look at how tiny our world is as compared to the known universe, I wonder why God created such a huge universe ? Keeping in mind that this existence is just a temporary one and it all would be destroyed then why creating such a huge universe in the first place and probably 99% of which is uninhabited anyways.

Nadeem Minhas replied 3 years ago 5 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Why God Created Such A Huge Universe?

Nadeem Minhas updated 3 years ago 5 Members · 10 Replies
  • Hassaan Adil

Member April 26, 2021 at 8:11 am

and also The Creator of the Universe send his own Messengers, Angles…. and even his own Messages on a very little tiny planet…. sometimes it confuses me

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 26, 2021 at 8:29 am

According to Quran verse 14:48 all the matter in this universe shall be transformed into a new world in the hereafter.

There should not be any surprise that the Creator of this universe sends His messengers and messages to this tiny planet. If anything, what should be a great surprise is how immaculately He has created a system for life to sustain on this planet so that His scheme of testing the humans can unfold.

• Arsalan Riaz

Member April 26, 2021 at 8:52 am

Will Allah destroy the entire universe at once or it will only be our solar system ? Because according to science, stars in this universe keep on exploding all the time. We cannot feel the impact just because we are too far away. We know that when a star explodes it destroys all the planets and other objects in it’s system. Is it possible that Allah has created many other species like us and they’re going through the same exam like us and their respective judgment days keep happening all the time ?

• Nadeem Minhas

Member April 26, 2021 at 9:28 am

Just as universe came to existence in a big bang, it will reverse and implode into inteself and probably bounce back again into a new universe. Allah created such an immense universe beyond our measurement and imaginations to show us his grandeur for those who possess intelligence and those who think about it to recognize him. Alsi in afterlife this universe probably will be converted into heaven and hell for people.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 26, 2021 at 9:46 am

In Ghamidi sahab’s opinion the entire universe will be destroyed. There can be other opinions, however, because Quran not being a book of science only mentions this as a passing reference in 14:48.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member April 26, 2021 at 9:58 am

I meant the same Faisal. Implosion would destroy the entire universe.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member April 26, 2021 at 10:10 am

Now that I think Faisal, I remember on the last day there will be eight universes. That means Allah will create another brand new universe in addition to bringing this universe back. So how do we know who will be on the 8th universe. Allah? People? Jinns? Or would one universe turn into heaven and other hell?

[69:15] That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass.

[69:16] The heaven will crack, and fall apart.

[69:17] The angels will be all around, and Your Lord’s dominion will then encompass eight (universes).

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 26, 2021 at 10:18 am

As I stated above we don’t know it from the Quran. That’s not it’s subject or the purpose.

Also what the Quran says in verse 65:12 is that God has created seven additional heaven and earths. There’s nothing that states that on the day of judgement there will be 8 universes.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member April 26, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Sorry Faisal, it seems like most scholars have translated Ayah 69:17 differently. I need to keep all translations in mind and then keep Ghamidi Sahibs following quote in mind.

’’…یہ احوال ایک نادیدہ عالم کے ہیں، اِن کا تصور دینے کے لیے یہی طریقہ اختیار کیا جا سکتا ہے۔ اِن کی اصل حقیقت کا جاننا اِس عالم میں ہمارے لیے ممکن نہیں ہے۔ چنانچہ قرآن نے اِن کے متعلق یہ ہدایت دی ہے کہ وہ جس طرح بیان ہوئے ہیں، اُسی طرح اِن پر اجمالی ایمان رکھا جائے۔ اِن کی اصل حقیقت کے درپے نہ ہوا جائے، ورنہ اندیشہ ہے کہ آدمی کسی فتنے میں پڑ جائے۔‘‘

• Umer

Moderator April 26, 2021 at 12:43 pm

For further elaboration on points mentioned by Faisal Sahab, please refer to the video below from 1:43:05 to 1:46:37

https://youtu.be/bb2vgzcWFgM?t=6185

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register