Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Problem Of Evil

Tagged: ,

• Problem Of Evil

Posted by Umar Jamil on April 27, 2021 at 11:02 am

I have a question which is quite related to mid-life crisis I guess. It’s about the restlessness that one get in order to strive for contentment. I totally agree that corporate jobs and making money or earning a name in your respective field or buying a house or a car does not guarantee you peace of heart and mind. But then how would you be able to help people?

Do you not feel a responsibility on you? Towards the country or religion or humanity?

This is literally one of the biggest motivations that keeps me going but where is it supposed to end? I see countless labourers sitting on different locations and I can’t do anything sustainable for them. And this only makes the matters worst for me. How should I not think about the fact that they might not have eaten since the morning, they most probably have families at home who might not have access to the most basic resources. It’s not in my control and I hate it and I know that Allah unka bhi hai and He will take care of them but Iguess my faith struggles hard to believe this

What does Sir Ghamdi Say About It?

Umer replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register