Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Fasting & Menstruation

Tagged: ,

• Fasting & Menstruation

Posted by Muhammad Hameed on May 1, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Regarding fasting & menstruation.

I agree 100% that such information comes from تواتر عمل….is there any example of that تواتر?

The evidence we have from Sunnah & one Hadith from Sahih Bukhari only says ”Do not fast during menstruation”. It does not say that your fast gets broken if periods start?

Because if ee follow this principle the fast should also be broken if a man ejaculates in his dream or ends up eating or drinking by mistake.

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Fasting & Menstruation

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator May 2, 2021 at 2:53 pm

Following video contains complete arguments in this regard:

https://youtu.be/ojJkEdaJCiE

• Muhammad Hameed

Member May 2, 2021 at 3:01 pm

I have already watched this. This is about prohibition of fasting once periods have started.

The question is different. The question is, if the periods start while a woman is fasting will the fast break?Frowning

• Umer

Moderator May 2, 2021 at 3:03 pm

If Wuzu breaks during end of Salah, will the wuzu stay intact or not? and will the Salah be valid?

• Muhammad Hameed

Member May 2, 2021 at 3:06 pm

If you’ve completed the last فرض of salah, then salah is complete.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 2, 2021 at 5:21 pm

Of course, if after salam your wudu invalidates then there’s no problem with your salat.

I’m not sure what you mean by example of tawatur. Tawatur means that people today adopt a practice which has no evidence of being corrupted since it’s initiation. When validating tawatur we look for counter examples.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register