Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Aal E Ibrahim And Ummat E Wast

• Aal E Ibrahim And Ummat E Wast

Umer updated 3 years ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator May 5, 2021 at 2:21 pm

We are ummat e Wast, but not in the sense Quran has used this for Bani-Ismael of that time. They were given responsibility of Shahdah, in which they were to establish ‘adalat’ of Rasul on direct deniers of Rasul. We are given responsibility of spreading message of Islam to other (‘Dawah’). And the nature of this Dawah varies from person to person depending upon their position in society, whether one is a scholar or a common Muslim living in the society.

This topic has been explored at length in the following threads:

Discussion 4625 • Reply 17715

Discussion 27858

• Haseeb Sheikh

Member May 5, 2021 at 3:43 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply .

what i have understood is that we are not umat e wast rather bani israil and bani ismail are umat e was as per Ghamidi sb . and what he means is that , that family in particular is reaposible for Shadat al Nas .

but my confuaion is that if Al e Ibrahim is the dorect family. thwn Al e muhammad should also be considered as direct family no ? where as in al e Muhammad ( PBUH) we take as followera of Muhammad.

or correct me if im wrong somw where

• Umer

Moderator May 6, 2021 at 3:07 pm

Aaal e Muhammad is a part of Bani-Ismael and therefore, when Bani-Ismael is mentioned, it already covers that. While Aal-e-Ibrahim refers to both Bani-Ismael and Bani-Israel because this is the point of initiation for Aal-e-Ibrahim.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register