Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Umat E Wast As Shaheed

• Umat E Wast As Shaheed

Haseeb Sheikh updated 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator May 7, 2021 at 3:03 pm

As far as I know, there’s no major change in his view regarding this.

• Haseeb Sheikh

Member May 7, 2021 at 3:18 pm

ok So Lets say If Bani Ibrahim gets to be back as good boys . will they be back on status of Shahid and will it gove them the right to kill to non belivers ?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 7, 2021 at 7:44 pm

I think you meant Bani Israel.

I’m not sure where you get the idea that those who fulfill their covenant with God get the right to kill non-believers.

Following are very detailed lectures on this topic by Ghamidi sahab.

Discussion 4625 • Reply 17715

• Haseeb Sheikh

Member May 8, 2021 at 3:04 am

in Ghamidi App lecture on deen e haq lecture no 13 of the true religion time 12:28 onwards.

Ghamidi sb is saying that Shaeed is some one because of whom the punishment is granted.

before prophet were designated as shaeed . and then Bani Ismail as a nation was given this deaignation of shaeed.

then if you go to Lecture 20 which is QnA of tru religion there he is saying that Bani ismaeel wefe supposed to kill no belivers which they didnt.

meanwhile as im really confused of all this . if poaaibleni would liel to have small 10-15 on line maybe zoom meeting to underatand it correctly and maybe to correct myself where im understanding is wrong

• Umer

Moderator May 8, 2021 at 2:46 pm

Bani-Israel were to establish Shahdat under the guidance of prophets, and Bani-Ismael were also given directives about the areas in which to impose the punishment of itmam-e-hujjat. After the imposition of last punishment, now no one has a right to impose any kind of punishment on non-believers.

• Umer

Moderator May 17, 2021 at 5:36 pm

Please also refer to the following response by Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 36863 • Reply 36904

• Haseeb Sheikh

Member May 17, 2021 at 7:00 pm

Thanks . very useful

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register