Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Sabiqoon

Tagged: ,

• Sabiqoon

Posted by Aamir Shaikh on May 11, 2021 at 12:18 pm

In one of his video javed sb stated that an ordinary Muslim can achieve the grade of sabiqoon in jannah. Please clarify n explain as wr have an impression that only mujahid n dawat workers can attain this grade

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Sabiqoon

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 11, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Please always share a reference.

• Umer

Moderator May 12, 2021 at 2:50 pm
  • Umer

Moderator May 12, 2021 at 4:03 pm

Ghamidi Sahab has principally and comprehensively answered this question in the above link shared by me. Just because we have an impression about something, this doesn’t mean that impression is always true or based on authentic sources of religion.

• Aamir Shaikh

Member May 12, 2021 at 4:11 pm

This app is of no use. I thought queries are referred to javed sb . By the way he expressed the opinion in the video I shared. I just wanted a fresh reaffirmation n explanation from him.

God Bless you

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 12, 2021 at 9:04 pm

There are over 20,000 messages in this app. Ghamidi sahab is an extremely busy person and it can’t be expected that he would respond to each one. Moderators do their best to give you a satisfactory answer in accordance with your question. In the response that Umer Qureshi sahab shared above, Ghamidi sahab himself shares his viewpoint on the exact same subject that your question is regarding. Besides many questions that are answered by Ghamidi sahab during Q&A after his lectures are picked from this app. However those have to be objective questions that Ghamidi sahab has not responded to before. Moreover, this app gives you a chance to register for and participate in Ask Ghamidi Live, where participants get a chance to directly ask questions to Ghamidi sahab in the order of their registration date and time.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register