Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Flood Of Prophet Nuh (sws) As A Punishment On His Nation – Some Objections

• Flood Of Prophet Nuh (sws) As A Punishment On His Nation – Some Objections

Posted by Tanveer Niaz on May 19, 2021 at 4:26 am

I have picked some objections from youtube. A guy who objects on Ghamidi’s concepts about Prophet Nooh and Miraj. If you kindly allow me, I will share the link of the video. I hope Respected Javed Ghamidi check on the video and answer it in more details.

Umer replied 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Flood Of Prophet Nuh (sws) As A Punishment On His Nation – Some Objections

Umer updated 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator May 19, 2021 at 4:33 am

It will be better, if you create separate topic for those objections. Yes you can share the link. I still recommend to write objection. For Isra and Miraj issue, you can look into 23 question series. May be it has already been discussed there.
    Here is the link for it
    Discussion 45425

• Fahad Iqbal

Member May 19, 2021 at 4:36 am

Peace.

First, Bro Have you Watched Ghamidi sab’s comprehensive response on the Topic of Miraaj on Youtube..? 🙂 If not than I would humbly suggest to watch that before critically analyzing his opinions. The most important principle while debating and criticizing another scholar’s view is to first learn his views first hand to get a comprehensive & complete picture. Than you will be better equipped to critique his opinions. JazakAllah. 🙂

God Bless.

• Tanveer Niaz

Member May 19, 2021 at 5:00 am

For now let miraj aside. Actually I am talking about Nooh’s Fluid concept. I have given link of detailed objection on Ghamidi. And I want answer from Sir Ghamidi please. Do not shate his old videos. It is concerned with Ghamidi’s concept so I hope he answer it.

Link :

https://youtu.be/YZXp0N_ed2g

• Umer

Moderator May 19, 2021 at 5:30 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register