Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Are Heaven And Hell Already Created?

Tagged: ,

• Are Heaven And Hell Already Created?

Posted by Mubashar Zia on May 28, 2021 at 6:24 am

I heard Ghamidi sb saying somewhere that on the day of Qayamah, Allah will gather this whole universe and make it into Jannat. It’s commonly believed, that When Allah took Issa A.S. he took him up to the skies into Jannat. There’s a story of another prophet which I don’t remember the name of saying he was taken b an angel into Jannat. And Ghamidi also says that Adam A.S. was here on this earth from the very beginning, since the word Jannat only means garden, and the gardens that were mentioned were here on this earth. Then, there are Ahadith of specific Azkaar, or deeds, saying that when a person does them, a tree is made for him in Jannat or something similar. Aside from all this, there are many Ahadith that state How Jahannum is being readied and prepared for the Sinners. What I’m confused about is that if Jannat and Jahannum are present at the time somewhere or He will create them using this universe’s material on the day of Qayamah.

Umer replied 2 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Are Heaven And Hell Already Created?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 28, 2021 at 8:24 am

Please watch the following video from 00:40:05:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yC8WIo50h4&start=40m5s

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor May 28, 2021 at 9:47 am

Theory of relativity posits that time and space are intertwined and the past, present and future exist at the same time and it only takes form in where you slice the space-time fabric. Others have tried to explain it further that human brains are evolved into seeing only the present, for our brains would have been overloaded if we saw the past, present and future at the same time.

Boethius and others have said that God is independent of time. He has no present or past or future. Time is only for us. So heaven and hell would exist in this way, they always have; they are the future for us but the present for God.

Something to ponder upon.

Stay blessed, always.🤲

• Umer

Moderator May 28, 2021 at 3:42 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register