Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Bani Israel And Dawat

• Bani Israel And Dawat

Posted by Zaid Khan on June 1, 2021 at 3:25 pm

if bani israel had been chosen as the nation to represent and spread the message of islam, why is there no historic record from other places around the world (out of the middle east) about islam or people coming to preach islam to them? why aren’t there any historic indications of islam in far parts of the world if prophets had been sent to all nations before Ibrahim SAWW. why is all of this only found in a small region. did not a single nation accept islam? i would like historic references or videos of scholars… jazak’Allah khayr

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Bani Israel And Dawat

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 1, 2021 at 5:47 pm

I’m not sure where you might be looking for history, but the oldest written human history we have is the Biblical history. Jews and Christians (collectively Bani Israel) are over 30% of the world population so they’re by no means small in number.

• Zaid Khan

Member June 6, 2021 at 4:56 am

exactly what I’m saying, why is islam found in onky 30% of population, also in a very limited region. where are there no indication of islam (before Muhammad SAWW) in far parts like the Chinese Japanese natives of americas, south African tribes etc, they they not get any prophets? if they did and rejected they should nit exist now due to the final punishment of Allah, if they accepted, why is their culture or religion not close to islam?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 6, 2021 at 11:48 am

I thought your question was about Bani Israel only (Jews and Christians). If you also include Bani Ismail then the population is well over 50% of the world population, and they’re spread across the world.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register