Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Inheritence Of A Woman Who Doesn't Have Children And Siblings

Tagged: 

• Inheritence Of A Woman Who Doesn't Have Children And Siblings

Umer updated 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 9, 2021 at 3:52 am

Have you watched the series on the topic by Hasan Ilyas Sahib?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znc9Nzi5UEk

• Ahraz Ahmad Atif

Member June 9, 2021 at 6:49 pm

Yes I did but that series doesn’t address my scenarios.

• Ahraz Ahmad Atif

Member June 13, 2021 at 5:50 pm

Any update on this please?

• Umer

Moderator June 14, 2021 at 4:14 pm

Ahraz Sahab! (@Ahraz ) if you can please explain the relationships in an easy way and in a narrative form here, the same can be requested to Hassan Sahab for his input on the matter.

• Ahraz Ahmad Atif

Member June 14, 2021 at 6:09 pm

@UmerQureshi I have attached a PDF in my first post where I have narrated the whole thing in detail in urdu with two possible answers. Do you want me to paste that in the message here? I intentionally avoided pasting a long message and it would probably not be visible with proper indentation here. But if you still want, I can copy paste.

• Umer

Moderator June 17, 2021 at 7:20 am

Do you only want to know the reason why father is given 2/3rd of the remaining inheritance while mother is given only 1/3rd when no children and siblings of the deceased exist (in the second scenario mentioned by you)? Because the first scenario does not apply as per Ghamidi Sahab’s understanding of Quranic verses and he has explained his reasoning and basis for this conclusion in-depth, both in Meezan and in his lectures. And I also tried to explain this in the previous discussion that we had on the same matter. Even the matter is referred to Hassan Sahab, he will point towards the same lectures and content as available in Meezan and the video lectures, unless you pinpoint the exact contradiction whihc you’re facing that has not already been explained in the available content.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register