Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Seeking Truth

• Seeking Truth

Posted by Ali Hamza on June 8, 2021 at 10:49 am

Today almost every other scholar believes ghamidi sahb to be deviant. As almost in every issue Ghamidi sahb have a unique stance. I am really confused regarding this matter and i personally love him as a scholar. I just found a book “”Fikr e Ghamidi: Ek Tajziyati wa Tahkeeki Mutala”- by Hafiz muhammad zubair. If there is someone who have read this, kindly guide me if the fikr of ghamidi sahb is portrayed correctly in this book. I want to know if reading this book would help me or not and i dont want to be inclined towards Ghamidi sahb without knowing the other side of the picture.

Thanks

ودود replied 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Seeking Truth

ودود updated 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Ali Hamza

Member June 8, 2021 at 10:51 am

I want to know if reading this book would help me or not and i dont want to be inclined towards Ghamidi sahb without knowing the other side of the picture.

• Umer

Moderator June 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm

It is only fair if you read both the opinions and reach a conclusion on your own. And during your search for answers, if you stumble upon any hurdle related to Ghamidi Sahab’s opinion, feel free to ask here.

• Ali Hamza

Member June 8, 2021 at 4:43 pm

kindly guide me if the fikr of ghamidi sahb is portrayed correctly in this book. If you are aware of this book.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 8, 2021 at 8:25 pm

Hafiz Zubair sahab has a very good grip on Ghamidi sahab’s interpretation of Islam, however, there are still gaps. You should read his book as well as Ghamidi sahab’s Meezan. As Umer sahab pointed out, if you need any clarification for Ghamidi sahab’s viewpoint please feel free to post in Ask Ghamidi.

• Ali Hamza

Member June 12, 2021 at 5:34 pm

Thank you so kuch

• ودود

Member June 12, 2021 at 5:52 pm

The only thing you need to understand and compare between different schools of thoughts is the source of deen and the principles to understand it. I guess this is the first chapter in Meezan. So no need to read the full book yet. If you can figure out the difference between various approaches to determine the sources of deen and principles of interpretations, you will understand why sir Ghamdi has a difference stance from the mainstream. You can then choose which approach makes more sense to you to seek the truth.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register