Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Jannat In The Context Anything One Wants

Tagged: 

• Jannat In The Context Anything One Wants

Posted by Deleted User 3517 on June 13, 2021 at 9:42 am

The main purpose of life is to earn Jannat by clearing this test of Duniya. If you clear the test Allah will give us Jannat by his merci. My question here is in this context- “Allah says I will give to anything in Jannah you want”

1- Do once allowed to have child in Jannat Or make family??

2- If Jannati wants to murder someone in Jannat do he is able to do so in the context….. In context you can get anything you want??

I request people to participate in this discussion so that we all brother can get different openion on this.

May Allah give us Hidaya to overcome with questions

Deleted User 3517 replied 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Jannat In The Context Anything One Wants

• Fatima

Member June 13, 2021 at 11:01 am

is ques pe hamara opinion ye hai ke jistarha se ham duniya me khawahishat rakhty hai ye zaruri nahi hai ke vahi khawahishat jannat me bhi hon,hamara sochne ka daira bht chota hai isliye hame lagta hai ke kya hoga kaisa hoga kaise hoga,jannat me ham ise jism ke sath ise form me honge aisa nahi hai,vaha ham nai roop me honge jaha ham vo tamam pareshaniya jo yaha jhelty hai vaha nahi jhalni parengi sirf sukoon or rahat hogi.jazakallah

• Deleted User 3517

Member June 13, 2021 at 11:08 am

Fatima,

Thank you for your reply, but here question is we all enter janah with our consiousnes and Just think If we are restricted to do something then there is no point to say we all get anything we want in jannah.

• Deleted User 3517

Member June 13, 2021 at 11:12 am

I also listen one of the ghamidi sir openion on this he is says Jannati can have children if He/She wants. He also says”Jo tum chahoge tumhe mil jayega” in this context if someone wants to murder someone can he also do that??

• Fatima

Member June 13, 2021 at 12:06 pm

brother zahid hame lagta hai murder ya child ka duniya me kuch reason hota hai vo reason sahi ya ghalat vo dursi baat hai,aapko lagta hai jannat me bhi aise reasons honge.

• Afia Khan

Member June 13, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Jannah is not a place where the impure becomes allowed, it is a place with NO impurity. So I don’t think anyone can desire to murder anyone.But if someone wants to have a child it can be under wa lakym fiha ma tashtahi anfusakum.

• Umer

Moderator June 13, 2021 at 2:51 pm

Following responses by Ghamidi Sahab answer both these questions:

Regarding children and family structure in Jannah:

Please refer to the link below from 40:05 to 44:32

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38044

Regarding murder and similar wishes in Jannah:

Please refer to the link below from 00:49 to 2:04

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38046

• Deleted User 3517

Member June 13, 2021 at 11:29 pm

Assalam walekum