Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Prohibition Of Zina (Adultery) In Fitrat

• Prohibition Of Zina (Adultery) In Fitrat

Posted by Yusuf on June 20, 2021 at 6:15 am

I Was listening to javed Ahmed ghamidi video related to human nature here javed Ahmed ghamidi sb is saying no one in this world tells you badkari is good thing because inside they know it is wrong…so indirectly javed Ahmed ghamidi sb is saying it is in our fitrat that Zina is wrong ….so can you please explain how come zina which is a major sin not against our human nature ( fitrat)..?

https://youtu.be/oGLUR5U4FI8

Yusuf replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Prohibition Of Zina (Adultery) In Fitrat

• Umer

Moderator June 20, 2021 at 7:56 am

Having sexual relationships with opposite gender are within our fitrat (nature), more so, having them with one partner is also within our fitrat (nature) i.e. as a husband and wife. No one thinks of having sexual relationships outside of marriage as a natural act, and collective consciousness of humans considers it a ‘fawahish’. It is only matter of prohibition on sexual relationships before marriage which was imposed by Allah to protect the institution of marriage. It is only one matter of application where we see some differences and for which, we have our arguments as to why it is considered as a crime even before marriage and why it is prohibited before marriage on principles of Sadd-e-Zariya. Please also refer to the following videos for further details:

Please refer to the link below from 10:24 to 16:27

ilm-o-Hikmat 25-08-2019

• Yusuf

Member September 25, 2021 at 11:58 am

Can you please post link of this video again…i am not able to see this

• Yusuf

Member December 17, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Umer bhai can you please post this video again as this video is not showing

• Umer

Moderator December 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm

I have replaced the link. Now you can watch it.

• Yusuf

Member December 17, 2021 at 2:35 pm

Still not showing..error while loading the page

• Umer

Moderator December 17, 2021 at 2:36 pm

It’s working fine at my end. Try to access this page by using VPN

• Yusuf

Member December 17, 2021 at 2:57 pm

Thanks bro…it worked with vpn

• Umer

Please also refer to the video below from 16:11 to 20:51

• Umer

Please also refer to the video below from 1:44:02 to 1:49:17

The discussion "Prohibition Of Zina (Adultery) In Fitrat" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now