Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Wearing Clothes And Their Impact On The Society

Tagged: , , ,

• Wearing Clothes And Their Impact On The Society

Posted by Talha Mujahid on June 21, 2021 at 1:05 pm

May be my question will be considered absurd but I want to clear one thing that we wear clothes for covering our body and specially private parts even this is not our natural need.

I think this is because of creating a healthy society for raising a powerful family system. Isn’t it so? Then why many of us consider that wearing has nothing to do with sexuality in society?

If I am not wrong Ghamidi sb also stated in recent published video that clothes of individual should not be judged for sexuality.

Ahsan replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Wearing Clothes And Their Impact On The Society

• Ahsan

Moderator June 21, 2021 at 1:44 pm

I think you have taken Ghamidi sb words out of context. He made this comment while talking about rape and associating it with the dress. (If I am wrong share the link where he said it).
    To understand Ghamidi sb point of view on dress code, refer to following post
    Discussion 47826 • Reply 47836

• Talha Mujahid

Member June 21, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Does short wearing of woman not invite men to….?

• Ahsan

Moderator June 21, 2021 at 3:17 pm

Let say some 1 steal your wallet. WIll I punish you for not being careful or the theif?

In Pakistan, most women who were raped didnot wear short dress. Just for example Mukhtara mai case or the kid Zainab case. This is work of sick/criminal mind.

As I mentioned Ghamidi sb made those comments in different context. You can refer to context in this thread Discussion 47057 • Reply 47438.
      If you are kind enough watch the video in my previous post where Ghamidi sb has explained in detail about dress code and reasons behind it.

P.S: Nobody is denying temptation due indecent dressing.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register