Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Hadith E Jibreal

Tagged: , ,

• Hadith E Jibreal

Posted by Aabid khalil on June 22, 2021 at 12:27 am

Salam sir. what is Hadeed jibreal. was it revelved from God and whre thoese hadeeds are mentioned . Are these also most probably true (zani source ) . when these were revealved . Are they also mentioned in bioks of Sahi bukhari sahi muslim etc or there is any specific book for them.plz clarify

Umer replied 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Hadith E Jibreal

Umer updated 2 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • اشهل صادق

Member June 22, 2021 at 11:09 am

Peace!

Hadith e Jibreel is a Hadith which is found in the collections of Bukhari, Muslim, Nasai, Tirmidhi, Abi Dawood and Ibn Majah, as far as I know. I don’t know whether it is present in the Muwatta of Imam Malik or not, though. You can check it out here:

https://sunnah.com/mishkat:2

Ahadith are not revealed, they are usually events which are reported.

• Aabid khalil

Member June 22, 2021 at 11:38 am

Salam sir My question is that if Hadeed Qudsi is words of God brought by jibreel then why are not mentioned i Quran and why was it brought as as a seperate source plz suggest

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 22, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Hadith-e-Jibreel is not Qudsi. In order learn about Qudsi please either search Ask Ghamidi or create a new discussion with your question.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 22, 2021 at 11:28 am

Please watch this video:

• Umer

Moderator June 23, 2021 at 2:55 am

Hadith e Jibreel and all the content mentioned there has its basis in Quran. Same is the case with all Ahadith, either they are an application of already laid out principles in Quran and Sunnah, further elaboration of the same principles or description of uswa of the Prophet (sws). Regrding Hadith e Jibreel and its basis, please refer to the video below from 27:48 to 31:56

https://youtu.be/T-IlbCeCG2E?t=1668

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register