Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Salah Time

Tagged: ,

• Salah Time

Posted by Zuhair on June 25, 2021 at 9:37 am

I’ve asked this question before as well but I have to confirm again that what is the time of prayer. I was told that one should not rely on any azaan and the proper time is actually the time which is stated on Google (based on University of Islamic Sciences Karachi). Is it correct, because people often watch me praying before azaan(at the actual time which is on Google) and have said that this makes no sense and people should follow the azaan. So is the Google time correct and should be followed without any hesitation?

Zuhair replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Salah Time

Zuhair updated 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator June 25, 2021 at 9:45 am

Azan is not a compulsion for Salah, especially when one is ought to pray individually. As soon as the time for any Salah starts, one can pray their salah, irrespective of the Azan.

https://youtu.be/lBmLRe65Pzo

• Zuhair

Member June 25, 2021 at 9:57 am

So the actual time is the one on Google right?

• Zuhair

Member June 27, 2021 at 2:04 am

And the same case applied to zuhr as well right because its time is around 12:15 but azaan is said an hour late

• Umer

Moderator June 27, 2021 at 2:28 am

Salah timings depend upon position of earth relative to the sun, which are now determined scientifically in a very accurate manner. Therefore, the time you find through University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi can be relied upon.

• Zuhair

Member June 27, 2021 at 2:29 am

Ok thankyou

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register