Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Blank Slate

• Posted by Areej Sajid on June 27, 2021 at 3:09 am

My question is still there.I have watched all ghamidi sahab videos and seen every discussion.But as human beings are consious and can be conditioned in any way.So how would we know that morality is innate?Ghamidi sahab says we have potential to distinguish between right and wrong.But as far as wee see this potential comes from only environment.My question is Baby born in blank slate??And they can be conditioned to their environment?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2021 at 4:21 am

Consciousness of good and bad is innate. Most of their applications are unanimous in every part of the world like telling a lie, deception, killing, stealing. Also, their are some differences of applications that what thing or act is good or bad. this is the difference in application, but not in the concept of good and bad. there is no sane human ever found without the sense and concept of good and bad. What we teach is the some applications of good or bad, not what goodness and badness are.

Sense of goodness and badness is as an innate phenomenon as the sense of security, love, anger, hatred, hunger and thirst.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register