Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Forgetting Something In Namaz

• Forgetting Something In Namaz

Posted by Zuhair on June 28, 2021 at 3:20 am

People usually forget that which raqat were they on or sometimes forget to recite tashahhud in the second raqat and continue with their namaz. So if someone forgets his raqat or thinks that he might have missed tashahhud(not sure) so what should he do. Should he pray again or what

Umer replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Forgetting Something In Namaz

Umer updated 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator June 28, 2021 at 7:03 am

In case of a doubt in raqat, pray an extra raqat and do sajda sehav. In case tasahhud has been missed in the second salah, sajda e sehav would suffice.

https://youtu.be/oX6Ika2KZMQ

• Umer

Moderator June 28, 2021 at 7:04 am

• Umer

Moderator June 28, 2021 at 7:04 am

• Zuhair

Member June 28, 2021 at 9:31 am

So, basically I tend to easily forget even if I have subconsciously done tashahhud I think that I have not and this is the main issue I face when praying. So what is sajda sehav and how to perform it. If I think that I might’ve missed tashahhud so I should pray an extra raqat after Salam or before Salam and how should I exactly perform sajda sehav.

• Umer

Moderator June 29, 2021 at 4:19 am

Akhri rakat ki tasahhud poori karnay kai baad do sajday karkay salam phair dain ya phir salam phair kar do sajday kar lain.

• Haseeb Faisal

Member October 17, 2022 at 6:54 pm

Asalamualaikum Mr. Umer Qureshi,

So after that, one can get up and pray the final rakat? Which I’m assuming would include recitation following surah faatiha and before the two sajdas during the rakat? And is takbeerat-ul-ihram required again?

JazakAllah

• Umer

Moderator October 19, 2022 at 10:10 pm

My apologies! But I need more context to your question

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register