Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam What Should Be The Attitude Of A Muslim Towards Adulterer

• What Should Be The Attitude Of A Muslim Towards Adulterer

Posted by Muhammad Muaaz Shafiq on July 3, 2021 at 2:56 pm

I wanted to know if we know someone is commiting adultrey what should our response be regarding that person

for example i had a friend in school who know claims openly to have gone to prostitutes couple of time but is also of the view that he will never urge his friends to do the same should i stop being friends with him i have stopped talking since but he lives nearby and rarely we meet so what should be the response

Please also elaborate the same for people who you are bound to interact with daily like a collegue or a boss etc

Nadeem Minhas replied 2 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • What Should Be The Attitude Of A Muslim Towards Adulterer

Nadeem Minhas updated 2 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator July 4, 2021 at 4:44 am

You can politely tell him why its wrong.
    You can distance your self from him to avoid temptation to sinful act. But you can have formal relation.

• Muhammad Muaaz Shafiq

Member July 4, 2021 at 6:00 am

Its a bit vague but The concept is clear thank you for your reply

• Umer

Moderator July 4, 2021 at 6:22 am

Rgearding our attutude with people who we know are involved in Haram acts, please refer to the following response by Ghamidi Sahab in the following link (Part-3 of the video) from 4:08 to 5:51

ilm-o-Hikmat 10-01-2016

• Nadeem Minhas

Member July 5, 2021 at 7:08 am

My personal view is if I am a strong willed person who can’t be easily influenced and I have a good knowledge of Islam and a strong belief in Allah, I would keep amicable but formal relations with the person in hopes of influencinhg the person to the right path. If I am not a strong person and my knowledge is not sufficient and my belief is not strong, I would avoid spending time with that person and just keep an amicable relation with that person from a distance.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register