Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia How To Pray Salah With Khushu

Tagged: 

• How To Pray Salah With Khushu

Posted by Hamza Ali on July 4, 2021 at 6:34 am

Lately, i’ve been loosing interest in my daily Salah. Most of the time i don’t feel like praying. What steps can i take to improve my concentration and focus on Salah?

Umer replied 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • How To Pray Salah With Khushu

Umer updated 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator July 4, 2021 at 6:48 am

Please refer to the video below from 36:18 to 38:27

• Umer

Moderator July 4, 2021 at 6:48 am

Please also refer to the link below from 15:36 to 17:30

ilm-o-Hikmat 17-04-2016

• Nadeem Minhas

Member July 5, 2021 at 6:04 am

Brother Hamza, here is my suggestions or experience.

1. If interest in prayer is lacking, check if your belief has weakened for some reason. Address that issue and find answers to your questions to strengthen your belief.

2. If during prayer, attention is lacking, I would suggest, learn translation of all what you recite in prayer so that when you recite you know clearly what you are saying. Read the prayer slightly louder so your ears can hear. If distracted with eyes open, close your eyes and if distracted with eyes closed, then open your eyes. Also before starting prayer remind yourself that Allah is in front of you watching and listening to you.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member July 5, 2021 at 6:11 am

I would also suggest to read Quran translation regularly to strengthen your belief and think frequently where you came from, where you are going, look at the universe and every object and ponder on its creation and existence. Think about all your friends, family and ancestors who are no longer in this World and think where did they go?

• Umer

Moderator June 26, 2022 at 3:21 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 00:49 to 01:51

https://youtu.be/WcfgLDsGei8?t=49

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register