Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Status Of Women In Islam

• Status Of Women In Islam

Posted by Deleted User 2806 on July 5, 2021 at 8:04 pm

Assalamu alaikum everyone!

I am always confused about women’s status. At every era, it became the general discussionabout women’s. Their rights , their duties and etc etc. Now in this democratic era, this issue is also on hot lines. If women is so much important, then why Allah Pak sends only one pointed women as Hazrat Maryam among the 124,000 prophets? Why Allah Pak gives the power to man over woman? Why women is bound to the house and impose hijab on her in Islam. Can any one tell me brief by psychologically and religiously point of view.

Thanks

Ahsan replied 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Status Of Women In Islam

Ahsan updated 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Nadeem Minhas

Member July 5, 2021 at 8:20 pm

Sister Mubarra. Do men have power over women in Islam? Take a look at the list below with comparison of men’s and women’s responsibilities and obligations and see if women want to switch the role. I think women should be more thankful to Allah because they have less responsibilities and obligations especially the responsibility of earning, sharing their earnings, going to war and protecting family. We should not confuse what men do wrong or abuse women with what Islam teaches us.

English

Urdu

• Ahsan

Moderator July 5, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Kindly refer to following thread. This thread contains questions to you answer and other common queries too.
    Discussion 43839

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register