Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Reason For Attack On Bani-Mustaliq

Tagged: , ,

• Reason For Attack On Bani-Mustaliq

Posted by Ali Shaikh on July 8, 2021 at 2:36 pm

Assalamualaikum, there’s ahadith in Bukhari where it says prophet saw attacked banu mustaliq when they were unaware. reports from ibn ishaq, ibn Hisham and Tahari says they (banu mustaliq) were planning to attack. Can you please tell what Ghamidi sab thinks about this incident and also authenticity of these reports mentioned in seerah book.

Umer replied 2 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Reason For Attack On Bani-Mustaliq

Umer updated 2 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator July 9, 2021 at 2:57 am

Please share references while quoting others

• Ali Shaikh

Member July 9, 2021 at 4:51 am

Narrated Ibn Aun:I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafiwrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet (ﷺ) had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet (ﷺ) got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn Umar had told him the above narration and that IbnUmar was in that army.

Sahih Bukhari 2541

• Ali Shaikh

Member July 17, 2021 at 7:14 am
  • Umer

Moderator July 18, 2021 at 9:37 pm

There are no comments of Ghamidi Sahab available in this regard to the best of my knowledge.

• Ali Shaikh

Member July 18, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Can you please ask about it to Ghamidi sahib.

• Umer

Moderator July 18, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Please feel free to register for the Next AG live event to ask this question personally.

I personally don’t see any issue here, since they were already planning an attack.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register