Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Epistemology Of Islamic Orator Muhammad Shaikh

• Epistemology Of Islamic Orator Muhammad Shaikh

Posted by Hafiz Ijaz on July 9, 2021 at 10:24 am

Assalamualaikum dear ghamidi Sab, please give your opinion about Mr Mohammad shaikh from international islamic propagation center in Canada please give your opinion about his knowledge on Quran and his interpretation of it in his lectures and his thoughts. I heard one of his lectures on youtube that he doesn’t believe in Hadith, he doesn’t know arabic, and the translation of Quran that he often does in his lectures based on his dictionary search from Urdu to Arabic and Arabic to English and English to Arabic to translate the Quran and give his interpretation and meaning of the religious matters. Please advise your opinion like you have given opinion on Mr ghulam ahmed pervaiz. It is not about your personal opinion about him as a person but about the school of thought he is presenting and the level of knowledge he has is it enough which I can rely my religious beliefs on it?

Umer replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies

The discussion "Epistemology Of Islamic Orator Muhammad Shaikh" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now