Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Nisab For Qurbani And Giving Money To Charity Organizations For This Purpose?

• Nisab For Qurbani And Giving Money To Charity Organizations For This Purpose?

Posted by Muhammad Zain Navid on July 15, 2021 at 12:29 am

السلام عليكم

Sir I have a question for your regarding Eid Ul Azah. My father is the head of the family and manages everything. Recently I got a nice job by the grace of Allah and my family’s prayers. The question is if my father is doing the Qurbani is it farz for me to do also or what? And if yes can I do the Qurbani with one of the Charity Organization’s …

😊 وعليكم السلام

Muhammad Zain Navid replied 2 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Nisab For Qurbani And Giving Money To Charity Organizations For This Purpose?

• Umer

Moderator July 15, 2021 at 3:21 am

Qurbani is an important ibadah to express our relationship with God but it is not a ‘Farz ibadah’, it is a nafal ibadah therefore, there is no such Nisab for Qurbani. If you want, you can do a separate Qurbani, but it is not obligatory to do so. And yes it can be done through a charity orgaization. Please refer to the videos below:

• Umer

Moderator July 15, 2021 at 3:21 am

• Umer

Moderator July 15, 2021 at 3:22 am

Alternative Link: (From 2:52 to 4:30)

ilm-o-Hikmat 01-05-2016

• Umer

Moderator July 15, 2021 at 3:22 am

Please also refer to the video below from 33:27 to 34:14

• Umer

Moderator July 15, 2021 at 3:23 am

• Muhammad Zain Navid

Member July 15, 2021 at 3:31 am

jazakallah bhai. videos helped alot , my confusion is clear now.

The discussion "Nisab For Qurbani And Giving Money To Charity Organizations For This Purpose?" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now