Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Quran As A Divine Book

Tagged: ,

• Quran As A Divine Book

Posted by Dhruv on July 25, 2021 at 4:51 pm

In a video javed ahmed ghamidi sir told to prove Quran is a divine book…we can see that it is 1400 years old book and still no one can prove anything wrong in it…mostly books life span is 50-100 years….my Question is there is a book hindus follows ie bhagwat gita and they say it is also very old….what are javed ahmed ghamidi sir review on bhagwat gita.

Nadeem Minhas replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Quran As A Divine Book

• Dhruv

Member July 25, 2021 at 4:52 pm
  • Umer

Moderator July 26, 2021 at 7:05 am

In order to establish that, first of all that book needs to be credibly established as coming from the source itself. i.e. The Quran has been given to us by the Prophet Muhammad (sws) and its transmission can be verified through ijma and tawatur. There is no such credible transmission evidence available for other religious scriptures the way Quran has been transmitted.

This topic has been covered at length in Zavia e Ghamidi Series:

Discussion 1630 • Reply 4940

• Nadeem Minhas

Member July 26, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Although Ghamidi Sahib prefers non- scientific approach to verifying Quran as a book of Allah and translates some verses as people would have understood 1400 years ago, still not all verses can be translated in that manner. I and numerous others have found scientific facts as more of a proof that this book is from Allah to convince our brains and the contents and message in Quran that conquered our hearts.

Some science related examples have been included below.

https://youtu.be/GDj8RXeTPXM

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register