Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Choosing The Right Religion

• Choosing The Right Religion

Posted by Tanveer Niaz on August 2, 2021 at 10:40 am

I was born in a muslim family and I am muslim. They taught me Islam and I think (have faith) that Allah is True only God. But what if Christianity gives me better proves (daleels etc) that Christianity is true. Similarly for other religions. Should I stop thinking thay my God is 100% true?

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Choosing The Right Religion

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator August 2, 2021 at 1:37 pm

You may find following video helpful
    Discussion 38995 • Reply 39032

I wonder which arguments of chrisitianity you find better. Anyway, you should find your ans with sincerity not following your mere desire.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 2, 2021 at 1:53 pm

When we say God, we refer to the Supreme Almighty entity who is the Creator and the Sustainer of this universe. The God of Christianity is no different than the God of Islam.

Our job is to understand the truth on the basis of evidence and surrender to it regardless of wherever it comes from.

I advise that you understand the basic premise of religion before getting caught up in choosing the right religion. You can start with the following threads:

Discussion 1630

and

Discussion 1623

During your journey of knowledge, if you have any questions please feel free to post them in this app.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register