Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Court's Decree For Khula / Divorce In Absence Of The Husband

Tagged: 

• Court's Decree For Khula / Divorce In Absence Of The Husband

Posted by Ghalib Hussain on August 5, 2021 at 12:47 pm

فقہ حنفیہ کے مطابق اگر ایک خاتون عدالت سے خلع حاصل کرلے تاہم اس کا شوہر حاضر نہ ہو تو ،اس خلع کی شرعی حیثیت کیا ہے؟ طلاق واقع ہو چکی؟۔ عدت کا عرصہ گزر چکا۔ ایک سال گزر گیا۔ کیا رجوع یا دوبارہ نکاح ہو سکتا ہے؟۔ اصلی شرعی حکم کیا ہے؟ مہربانی کر کے جواب دیں۔ غالب حسین ایڈووکیٹ ۔ ہ

Deleted User 7113 replied 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Court's Decree For Khula / Divorce In Absence Of The Husband

• Umer

Moderator August 6, 2021 at 12:14 pm

• Ghalib Hussain

Member August 6, 2021 at 12:32 pm

Thank you very much. please read my question once again. I asked about Khula in

“Absence of Husband”. Please make it clear that husband did not remained absent intentionally rather he had some financial and real issues. The husband thought he will join the court in 2nd or 3rd hearing but court announced the Khula only after one call. So the reasonable Opportunity to attend the hearing was not available to husband. Please send the reply now

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 6, 2021 at 8:26 pm

The presence or absence of the husband doesn’t have any material affect on the order of the court. In my understanding in Pakistan such decisions by the court don’t even have a right to appeal.

• Ghalib Hussain

Member August 7, 2021 at 10:29 am

I have talked a number of scholars and almsot everyone affirmed that in eyes of Shariah the Khula in Absence of husband is not valid. Can you please take the personal and dorect opinion of Ghamdi sahb.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 7, 2021 at 11:15 am

Please send me a private message and I will try to connect you with someone Insha’Allah.

• Deleted User 7113

Member August 7, 2021 at 12:17 pm

Problem is with definition of Khula. Khula is a form of talaq i.e., talaq by husband on demand of wife against some agreed upon compensation. This can’t be done by court. The court can give a degree of separation or cancellation of nikah after making sure that the demand by women is right based on facts. The reasons for which cancellation of nikah can be ordered by court are well defined.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register