Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Reply From Javed Ghamidi Sb

• Reply From Javed Ghamidi Sb

Posted by Saeed Ahmad on August 7, 2021 at 6:48 pm

I am a future doctor. In the recent years, I became familiarized with different knowledges including philosophy. Also my views and beliefs of Islam have dramatically changed because of Javed Ghamidi sb. Also there are things like career, future life, some miseries of past life which remain in my head almost always

All this process is creating a form of tension in my thoughts. At a single time, many thoughts cross my mind, confusing me, increasing my quest for knowledge and also sometime leading to anxiety. Sometimes, I think I am trying to do a lot of mental work which is putting strain on my head. At some moment, I am surrounded by pools of thoughts; disorganized, disorganized thoughts. Is there any way to bring these thoughts to some order, or is it natural. Please let me know. All this is affecting my life, my sleep, my fluency in talking as I speak while thinking of many other things which affect the fluency, sentences and expression of the actual thought. Le me know if it is natural. Let me know the answer from Ghamidi sb. It’ll be a big favor.

Saeed Ahmad replied 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Reply From Javed Ghamidi Sb

Saeed Ahmad updated 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 7, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Ghamidi sahab does not directly respond to questions in this app. If you share your confusion, one objective question per discussion, we can help you out and relate Ghamidi sahab’s opinions where applicable. Certain important topics that require opinions of Ghamidi sahab or various Al-Mawrid scholars make it to a queue and are answered by Ghamidi sahab or other scholars whenever possible. This queue, however, is long. Should you need to speak directly with Ghamidi sahab, this app offers you a way to register for the next Ask Ghamidi Live event.

Discussion 54434

• Saeed Ahmad

Member August 8, 2021 at 6:19 pm

I have registered multiple times. But to my bad luck, I am unable to attend the event because of some misfortunes. I would definitely work this time to attend the event. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register