Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Palmistry In The Light Of Islam

• Palmistry In The Light Of Islam

Posted by Sabrina on August 14, 2021 at 3:30 am

What is the truth of palmistry in Islam. People who see hands and then predict about marriage, kids etc? How true it is in the light of Quran and hadees?

Umer replied 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Palmistry In The Light Of Islam

Umer updated 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator August 14, 2021 at 5:58 am

Please see:

Discussion 48694

• Sabrina

Member August 14, 2021 at 6:02 am

I have checked that videos. But I am asking about palmistry in particular not astrology . Log hath ki lines dekh k btaty hn future k bary me . How true it is???

• Umer

Moderator August 14, 2021 at 6:12 am

It is based on human observation and experience. Islam only addresses issues which have some ethical flaw in them, otherwise all fields of study have been left open for humans to study and explore. As far as Palmistry is concerned, it is again not an established science, but rather based on some repetition of events for which some causuality has been determined with the lines of the palms. There’s nothing wrong with approaching this subject however, one should be cautious of not getting astray and falling into any polytheistic notion or other unethical activities. Such activities also involve baseless speculations and we Muslims have been ordered not to follow speculations as it is a major sin. Since not being an established science, these sciences have more room to deviate a person into otherwise prohibited realms.

https://youtu.be/eCao-sI-6DY

The discussion "Palmistry In The Light Of Islam" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now