Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and State Forcing Hijab

Tagged: , , ,

• Forcing Hijab

Posted by Ali Hamza on August 17, 2021 at 11:43 pm

I understand that islam dont allow the government to force hijjab on the citizens in the name of islam. What if hijjab is made compulsory in a society not in the name of islam but only for moral health of the society. Is it still wrong?

اشهل صادق replied 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Talha Mujahid

Member August 18, 2021 at 3:47 am

According to Ghamidi sb understanding only those laws can be enforced by state which stops haq talfi and zulam.

So far as enforcing hijab is concerned I us neither haq talfi nor zulam

But according to my perception, it may be a sadd e zariya of obscenity in society, because of obscenity, the family institution will be destroyed. So this can be cause of Haq Talfi of society as a whole or a family in particular

• Ali Hamza

Member August 18, 2021 at 4:32 am

Thanks bro

• Talha Mujahid

Member August 18, 2021 at 3:53 am

This thread might be helpful for you

Discussion 54091 • Reply 54117

• Zubair Usmani

Member August 18, 2021 at 6:27 am

Hijab is a tool to bringing Men and women together in a civilized society to work together side by side; It works vice versa it allows women not to use sexuality to undermine Talent and for men not to exploit the women. The need of Hijab is identified 1400 hundred years ago Gr8 Moral Invention.

• اشهل صادق

Member August 18, 2021 at 7:58 am

السلام عليكم

What do you mean by “the Hijab”? Because the Quran mentions no such thing.

• Zubair Usmani

Member August 18, 2021 at 8:25 am

Hijab is the name of Physical gear which helps to moderate the sexual hormonal disorder when an opposite sexual entity encountered. There is no impact found on animal by using Hijab except Human.

• اشهل صادق

Member August 18, 2021 at 8:58 am

السلام عليكم يا أخي

This is not the thread for this discussion but I wanted to ask some questions with all due respect:

1) Whose definition is that? Once again, the Quran says nothing of the sort. I don’t recall there being “Hijab” for men. Maybe you are actually talking about ستر.

2) Can you give an example of the “physical gear” called “Hijab”?

3) Have you tested that your “Hijab” does not work on animals? I mean, how do you even know? 😅

Stay blessed!

• Zubair Usmani

Member August 18, 2021 at 9:36 am

Take it or leave it no compulsion

1) not every thing is in Quran literally, one should apply own sense

2) Burka

3) I had a doggy in winter I rap clothes from head to leg but nothing happened next morning as usual behaviour.

• اشهل صادق

Member August 18, 2021 at 10:09 am

السلام علِيكم

Zubair Bhai, I don’t understand. Can you please clarify some points for me more?

1) Are you talking about ستر? Remember, I said that the Quran says no such thing. You said I should apply my own sense. Which part of the Quran do I apply my own sense to to extract something the Quran doesn’t say?

2) The burqa’ has nothing to do with Islam. It was something the Arab women used to do before the Propher صلى الله عليه وسلم and probably continued to do after him. It was probably something some women found comforting but the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is reported to have forbade it during Hajj, which shows that this comfort cannot be taken during Hajj at least (if one accepts those reports). You can read the Quran (in Arabic) a million times and you will find no injuction of any sort of clothing which covers the face. In fact, the Quran gives us ettiquettes, not clothing styles.

3) Fascinating! Can you please explain in more detail? The question is about male-female interaction. By definition, it has to be an event of two dogs not one. I am sure you mean two dogs but I am not able to extract anything from your statement, sorry. Can you please explain the event? It would be a fascinating experiment.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register