Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Pre Marriage Meeting

Tagged: ,

• Pre Marriage Meeting

Posted by Muhammad Zakarya on August 21, 2021 at 8:07 am

At 4:12 Ghamidi sahab said ke taqeed ki gai hai ke pre marriage meetups and even usual meetups me fo na mehram tanha na baithain kynke ye sada zariya hu skte hain badkari ka….

So i wamt to asla ke jaise do na mehram ku tnha nai baithna chahye tu do na mehram ki whatsapp chatting or messenger chatting etc kya ye bi isi noiyat ki hain ya mukhtkif sotuation hain…

If i elaborate it more i wanna say ke jaise 2 na mehram ku physically tanha nai bauthna chhaye kya iso trah do na mehram ku aps me whatsapp or messenger chatting se bi guraiz krna chhaye?????

Kya donu exactly same cheezain hain….

Nadeem Minhas replied 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Pre Marriage Meeting

Nadeem Minhas updated 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Talha Mujahid

Member August 21, 2021 at 10:18 am

Do you want to marry that person in future or are you committed with that person?

• Muhammad Zakarya

Member August 21, 2021 at 1:50 pm

I m asking in general that as sotting of two na mehram wheather they gonna marry or not should be avoided ….as it same as for chatting on whatsapp messenger???

• Nadeem Minhas

Member August 21, 2021 at 2:25 pm

Quran seems to allow meeting in private only to discuss something Halal and only if couple is engaged; otherwise only meeting in public with serious and Halal consideration of marriage.

Online or phone chat with intention of marriage and Halal discussion seems ok. It is the physical closeness that may be an issue.

• Gumiho Ki

Member August 21, 2021 at 6:27 pm

What do you mean by engaged?There is such thing in islam?

• Nadeem Minhas

Member August 21, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Yes, there is such concept in Islam. In the story of prophet Moses, he was promissed his wife if he works for her father for 10 years.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member August 21, 2021 at 8:27 pm

[28:27] He said, “I wish to offer one of my two daughters for you to marry, in return for working for me for eight pilgrimages; if you make them ten, it will be voluntary on your part. I do not wish to make this matter too difficult for you. You will find me, GOD willing, righteous.”

[2:235] You commit no sin by announcing your engagement to the women, or keeping it secret. GOD knows that you will think about them. Do not meet them secretly, unless you have something righteous to discuss. Do not consummate the marriage until their interim is fulfilled. You should know that GOD knows your innermost thoughts, and observe Him. You should know that GOD is Forgiver, Clement.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register