Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Meraj Hadith References

Tagged: ,

• Meraj Hadith References

Posted by muhammad saad on September 1, 2021 at 10:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijb2eOe-VdU

1:dr saab mention that hazart Aisha r.a have same opinion regarding spiritual journey of miraj i am not finding any hadees from hazart aisha r.a about this anyone share that hadees

2:second question if any almarid fellow fellow work of collection of all hadees releated to miraj which are explain by gamadi saab in the series i want to read them i have seen them on sunah ,.com but they are scattered difficult to find all at the time

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Meraj Hadith References

muhammad saad updated 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 1, 2021 at 10:41 am

Please see:

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:4855

Ghamidi sahab has already explained Miraj in a lot of detail and has analyzed it in the light of the Quran and various hadith narrations. You can find his videos here:

Discussion 45425

• muhammad saad

Member September 1, 2021 at 12:44 pm

thanks

• muhammad saad

Member September 1, 2021 at 1:03 pm

How did the narrators mix these four separate events? What did Syeda Ayesha RA reply to those who asked her whether the Prophet (pbuh) saw Gabriel or Allah Almighty in the events narrated in Surah An-Najm? What is the summary of this entire issue?

please share that hadees if you can i am not finding it

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 1, 2021 at 1:20 pm

What we do know has been explained in the videos. There’s no point in trying to contemplate upon what we don’t and can’t know.

• muhammad saad

Member September 1, 2021 at 1:39 pm

i am asking the hadees reference i will thankful to you which gamadi saab given from monskh in that part of video from Aisha a.s i think you do not understand my question

• muhammad saad

Member September 1, 2021 at 11:44 pm

thanks a lot god bless you i have found on the hadees on Sunnah .com

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register