Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Quran 4:171 – Trinity

• Quran 4:171 – Trinity

Posted by muhammad saad on September 2, 2021 at 8:51 am

My Question is that i was watching the series of return on Jesus of ghmadi saab .ghamadi saab said that concept of Trinity made many years after death of Jesus a.s but these ayah give impression that the concept of trinity is present in time of prophet Muhammad s.a.w please explain this it is confusing i will be thankful to you

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Quran 4:171 – Trinity

muhammad saad updated 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 2, 2021 at 9:05 am

The idea of Trinity was formulated during the first 100 years after the death of Jesus Christ, and Prophet Muhammad came about 500 years later. The Quran has categorically refuted the idea.

As a side note, I have modified the subject of this discussion. Please refrain from stating who the question is for. Your question will be answered by a moderator who has the time and the required knowledge to answer your question.

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member September 2, 2021 at 9:08 am

The idea of trinity was invented by Paul in his letters, now part of Bible

There were true followers of Christianity who continue to spread the true nature of Jesus AS and Tauheed. There were also other versions of trinity and original sin.

To settle all disputes, First council of Nicae was organized in 325 AD. (Jesus AS died in 30/33 AD)

The concept of trinity, divine nature and relationship of Father and Son were adopted as the authoritative Christian belief. The true Christians were also present there but their plea was rejected

In conclusion, trinity is an official dogma is developed and adopted much later

And this was widely accepted at the time of Muhammad SAW, he was born in 570AD

• muhammad saad

Member September 2, 2021 at 10:11 am

thank you very much god bless you

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register