Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran 83:10 – Deniers Of Truth

Tagged: 

• Quran 83:10 – Deniers Of Truth

Posted by Muzammil Chandio on September 3, 2021 at 8:14 pm

Quran pak main beshtar mukamat par ayat ko jhutlany walon ka zikar aya hai.Is se kia murad lia gaya hai?

Kia wo jhutlany wale murad lia gaya hai jo zubany tor par un ayat ko nahy manty thy jese kufar aur mushrakeen agae hain,ya wo log murad lie gae hai jo hain to muslman lekin apny zindagi ko kanoon-e-khudawand ke mutabik nahy guzarty maslan jesa ke ALLAH ne zina ke kareeb phatakny se mana kia hai lekin amooman muslman zina karty hain aur us ke zarae ko chill samjhty hain to kia ese log murad lia gaya hai?

Ehl-e-ilm se darkhwast hai ke is ke bary main thori rehnumai farmaen

Muzammil Chandio replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Quran 83:10 – Deniers Of Truth

• Ahsan

Moderator September 4, 2021 at 5:39 am

provide reference to the verse

• Muzammil Chandio

Member September 4, 2021 at 10:35 am
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2021 at 12:05 pm

When we read any verse of the Quran, it’s context makes it very clear whom God is referring to. For example, you quoted the example of verse 83:10; if you read 83:11 it tells you that it’s talking about those who denied the Judgement Day.

• Muzammil Chandio

Member September 5, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Yes brother,I am clear with that absolutely but,what I can’t getting is whether that denying is just limited to the denying of words only or the actions for example if a person doesn’t follow the rules and regulations of ALLAH which are beneficial for us in this dunia and also for hereafter,so can we consider this type of thing that if we don’t obey almighty it means we are practically denying the thing but not by our words.

Just this thing made me confuse from a time till now

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 5, 2021 at 3:02 pm

Technically you’re correct that denial of God has many forms, including not adhering to his commands after they have been understood.

• Muzammil Chandio

Member September 5, 2021 at 9:34 pm

Jazakumullahu khairan faisal bhai for clearing my point of view

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register