Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Why Say Insha'Allah

Tagged: , , ,

• Akber Khan

Member September 4, 2021 at 2:34 pm

It,s my personal opinion . Humen have some percent of control in their hands to do something but there r some natural phenomenon which r not in their hands But in Allah. So to get that in their favor we pray to Allah. Stating INSHALLAH Emphasis that i will to mine rest if Allah will .

Hope that helps .

• Tanveer Niaz

Member September 4, 2021 at 2:35 pm

Well what is that actually, Allah has. Elaborate.

• Akber Khan

Member September 4, 2021 at 2:37 pm

On the natural phenomenon we dont have the authority but Allah have .

• Akber Khan

Member September 4, 2021 at 2:40 pm

Sorry for the typos and bad english.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 4, 2021 at 3:58 pm

Insha’Allah means “God willing”. We say it in order to communicate our trust in God as it pertains to the results of our intentions and effort. When we say Insha’allah, what we’re really trying to communicate is that while we fully intend to make the required effort in order to achieve something, the final result rests with God.

From my personal experience I can relate that this paradigm shift in decoupling our own effort from the result of those efforts keeps us focused on our own effort and is key in achieving much higher levels of productivity as well as personal satisfaction.

• Deleted User 7113

Member September 4, 2021 at 10:02 pm

The simple answer is that it is mentioned in Quran (translation) that never say, i will do it tomorrow unless say if Allah’s will. ( i think surah kahf). In this way it becomes order or instructions from Allah. After Quranic instructions there is no place for a question of “why”

• اشهل صادق

Member September 5, 2021 at 5:56 am

السلام عليكم

It is true that what Allah commands should always be obeyed, Qamar Bhai. However, the question of why can still be asked for understanding the wisdom of Allah and the reasons behind His commandments. Questioning sincerely is not only fine but, from a Quranic point of view, the way of the angels. Remember that when Allah informed the angels of His decision to make a species which holds sway over the Earth, they posed the same question: Why?

• Nadeem Minhas

Member September 5, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Here is my opinion on this matter.

Using InshaAllah gets Allah’s will and blessings involved in the matter. As stated in Quran human sometimes asks for something which is not good for him. Also Allah knows our personality and capabilities. When we say InshaAllah, Allah based on his knowledge directs us in certain direction or leads the outcome in certain direction which is good for us in the long run. There is a story in Quran pointing to this fact.

If we do not say InshaAllah then things fall as it may without Allah’s intervention and the person has to struggle through it.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register