Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Prophet Muhammad Prostrating To False Deities

• Prophet Muhammad Prostrating To False Deities

Posted by Mohammad Akmal on September 12, 2021 at 11:35 am

Sura Najam where Allah mentioned names of Deities of Quraish like Al laht, uzza and Mannaht. I heard that Rasool Allah S.A went in Sakjood as he mentioned these name. Some ? ScholarsIt that Shaytaan misguided him.

Do you believe that Shaytaan misguided him to the point of prostrating to these deities??? Give reasons in either case according to your belief.

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Prophet Muhammad Prostrating To False Deities

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 12, 2021 at 1:17 pm

Unless you have valid references, please disregard any such baseless stories. If on the other hand you do in fact have references, then please share so that they can be investigated further.

• Mohammad Akmal

Member September 12, 2021 at 1:27 pm

References are there. Read tag him ul Quran . Maulana Maudodi has mention it . In our masjid our Imam said it in the same manner as I described. If you need his name and talk to him personally you can call him. I refuse to accept it I showed him from tafhim but he did not agree. In fact it is a problem when in the madaajid some will say it and give reference from Quran , sura Hajj.

I thought it is important topic to clarify from the minds of Muslims that Shaytaan can not overtake Mohammad SA under any circumstances.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 12, 2021 at 1:45 pm

In Maududi sahab’s tafseer Tafheem ul Quran there’s no mention of Prophet Muhammad prostrating on Quran verses 53:19-20.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register